The purpose of a telephone tree.
By using a telephone tree, the job of spreading important information can be done much more efficiently, and effectively.
It is a list of the names and phone numbers in our neighborhood watch area.
- So that each of the participants can be called quickly to be alerted of potential problems.
- Such as a suspicious person or activity in the neighborhood.
- Can be used to notify about upcoming activities, a new neighbor, announcement of a party, or that someone needs help with something.
- To minimize rumors by passing accurate up to date information.
- All phone tree messages should be written down, specific, clear and concise. The message should contain who, what, when, where, and why.