Thursday, April 3, 2008

Resources for parents and children

Call 1-800-4-A-CHILD for The Childhelp USA National Child Abuse Hotline. You can call any time day or night, and an expert will be able to help you.
Call 1-800-621-4000 for the National Runaway Switchboard. If you have left home because you find life too tough there, call this number.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Community Watch Blog