Monday, December 8, 2008

Don't Touch

There are poisonous plants used in decorating that you should not have in your home if you have small children, they include Mistletoe, and poinsettia plants. Poisoning symptoms include diarrhea, stomachaches, rashes and vomiting. Immediately call poison control if you suspect that your child has indested anything.

Tree ornaments, icycles, tinsel, and small toys can cause a choking accident with small children. Needles on the tree are sharp and dangerous and if swallowed can cut the throat. Angel hair is a finely spun glass, and is dangerous if swallowed or can cause eye damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Community Watch Blog